Type-X™ is a Complete Turntable Bearing Oil Kit for your Belt-Drive turntable. A dried out or dirty bearing can degrade performance and therefore cause damage.
Because of that fact, most Manufacturers recommend re-oiling your bearing every 5 Years. Always refer to your User Manual before attempting maintenance.
This simple procedure will bring your vinyl sound back to life.
Our complete Turntable Bearing Oil kit contains an advanced Spindle oil which will last years, a Lint-free rag, & some extra long cotton buds.
- Soft Squeeze 10ml HDPE Bottle containing High Quality Bearing Oil
- Quality 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Luer-Lock dispensing needle
- Leak-Proof Re-seal Scabbard
- High Performance. Advanced low-friction Ultra-low noise formula. Drastically reduces rumble
Built–in Rust Inhibitor
- Lint-Free rag and 2 extra-long cotton buds included!
- Instruction guide included. Always consult your User Manual prior to turntable maintenance.
- Suitable for most modern turntables – NOT suitable for Grease Bearing types
See also our Strobe/Cartridge Alignment Mat
We aim to ship next Working Day by your chosen Postal Service. See our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Useful and innovative combination of a stroboscope / speed-checker for your turntable – and a cartridge alignment tool.
- Versatile Instrument with High Accuracy & Precision
- Save Money - 2 products in 1 !
- universal fit for all modern turntables & Tonearms
- Audiophile Quality by AudioZomba
Scroll down for detailed Product Description
- High Precision Stylus Force Gauge
- Japanese Specification Weighing Module
- Crystal Clear LCD Screen with Back-Lit Function
- Comprehensive User Instructions Included
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Requires 2 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
Scroll Down For Detailed Product Description